.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

1.2.07

Gmail java app for my mobile

Thanks to the crazy people at work who won't let me check my gmail on my work PC, I have been without gmail for several months now and it's been difficult. I have tried using my mobile's browser, but it has been sluggish and expensive.

Now thanks to gmail's new java app for my phone it's just expensive. It's a really nice little app and it really streamlines the whole process and makes reading my email alot easier and clearer.

It's interesting to see the pervasive nature of Google onto the mobile phone. I 've been shopping for a new phone recently and it's interesting to see Goggle's influence on T-Mobile with their web'n'walk package. It's intersting to see the impact of VoIP is going to have on the mobile industry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home