.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

12.11.06

Designer in a Developer's World - Tech.Ed 2006 - Barcelona

I have at last recovered from Tech.Ed 2006, and feel I can at least make a start at posting some of the cool stuff I saw. I was concentrating on the WPF stuff and a big thanks to all the presenters and WPF team who answered my zillions of questions, everyone was amazingly helpful and friendly.

I went to the developers section of Tech.Ed, and although I was sometimes out of my depth since I don't code C# or VB it was still an amazing experience and I learnt a lot about WPF and some of the different approaches people took to developing WPF apps.

I also got to see the latest build of Interaction Designer which has put some of my concerns to rest, I saw the effective way of using ID by drawing elements rather than dragging and dropping, it's a small thing but it will improve my experience with the product ten fold.

I'm not going to go indepth right now about the WPF stuff I learned as I have some plans brewing, but thank god my luggage was under the 20kg limit (19.5kg) so I was able to bring back enough free swag to hopefully apease my fellow team mates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home