.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

15.11.06

Large icons and IE7

Because I like using funky icons on my desktop I like to change my settings to large icons. However dong that has changed all my links to webpages to the IE icon since installing IE7. There was a bug in the beta on all icon sizes, but it seems it remains for large icons. No matter what I set the icon to or the fact that Firefox is the default browser the icon that displays is still the butt ugly IE one :(
I hope there is a fix soon that doesn't involve Windows Blinds.

Ah well at least I have a nice black theme thanks to Royale Noir :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are not the only one with this issue. I've sent in a bug report to Microsoft, but I'm sure it's on the bottom of their priority list. It may never get fixed until IE 8 is released.

Never had this problem with IE 6.

Tim

6:48 pm

 
Blogger marmalade girl said...

I don't know if the same issue occurs with Vista? Ah welll.
Hi Tim,

I've managed to get some to stay customised by changing the shortcut to read-only. I had some trouble applying it, but it seems to have stuck at last.

Now my other shortcuts are IE icons, that sometimes flip to Firefox after my PC has been on for ages and then they return to IE if I reboot - no idea why.

8:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home