.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

5.2.06

Ma.gnolia - del.icio.us as I wanted it to be

Ma.gnolia

Magnolia might still be in beta, but you can see Zeldman's handywork has paid off. This is del.icio.us as I would have liked it to be. All the great benefits of online bookmarking and tagging, but with a gorgeous interface and the ability to rate the URL.

Plus I can use a nifty little Greasemonkey script to transfer links from Del.icio.us to Ma.gnolia, or I can import my bookmarks. I've just about got used to del.icio.us but I think I shall make the effort to move across to Ma.gnoloia, since the ui is so much more pleasant to use.

Edit:
More investigation has shown me that it brings the best of del.icio.us, Digg and Flickr together. As well as being able to rate URLs, you can join groups and post URLs to them. There is already a library 2.0 group too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home