.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

5.1.06

@media 2006

@media 2006

This looks like a fantastic conference. How many industry leaders can you cram into one conference? So much great stuff that I've been struggling to get my head around on my own; WCAGv2, CSS3. As much as I understand the value of standards, that doesn't make it any less of a struggle when getting to grips with the latest versions. at this stage they are dry documents on W3C, not brought to life by real examples or browser support. So the challenge is to stay ahead of the game; so I can get enough of an understanding that once these standards are implemented I'm already confident in implementing them, rather than trying to catch up.

All I need now is a cunning plan to raise £345 before the end of Feb. Hmm. I could use eBay to sell my DVD collection or opt for virtual ho. Alternatively if I work from home for the next 25 days I can save enough money to pay for it myself.

Thanks to colly logic for the heads up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home