.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Taking liberties since 1978

17.9.04

HFI-Certified Usability Analyst

I was very pleased yesterday that I passed HFI's CUA exam. This is the closest thing I can get to a professional qualification in this country at this time and I'm delighted to have passed with flying colours.

My weakest area was the area based on current research papers, which was hardly surprising since I hadn't read most of the papers they were referring to. However hopefully I can change that in the near future.

Yippie!
HFI-Certified Usability Analyst

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

I was just googling for info on the exam which I am scheduled to take Thursday. Putting Research into Practice was the one course I didn't take.... *sigh*

No worries though I am thinking it will be fine.

Hope the cert ends up helping.

-CHristopher

6:37 pm

 
Blogger marmalade girl said...

Best of luck Christopher, I'm sure you will be fine. I've since done the two courses that I hadn't done when I took the exam and they were both very good. But I don't feel I needed them to do the exam. My best advice is to download the glossary as the hardest thing was often translating what I understood into the language that HFI use.

Best of luck.

7:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home